If you are planning on going out for camping, then one big mistake that you can do is to forget to carry a camping stove. Camping stoves are essential for your enjoyment and living when you will be away from home. Camping stove enables you to cook your tantalizing food easily with no hassles. Shopping for a portable camping stove can be a whole nightmare in case you are new to it.
Having top-rated camping stoves in your lovely home will let you make delicious meals and easy for preparing a full meal because of many feature its provided.
However, here is a guide on the top 10 best portable camping stoves in 2019 to aid you select the right stove for a memorable camping experience.
Table of Contents
- 11. GAS ONE GS-3000 Portable Gas Stove with Carrying Case, 9,000 BTU, CSA Approved, Black
- 10. Etekcity E-gear Portable Collapsible Windproof Backpacking Gas Camping Stove (Orange)
- 9. Primus Classic Trail Stove
- 8. Coleman II Dual Fuel 1-Burner Camping Stove
- 7. Stansport Single Burner Propane Stove
- 6. Etekcity Ultralight Portable Outdoor Backpacking Camping Stoves with Piezo Ignition (Orange)
- 5. Flash Personal Camping Stove
- 4. Coleman Bottle Top Stove
- 3. MSR Pocket-Rocket Stove
- 2. Etekcity E-gear Outdoor Camping Stove
- 1. CHENBO Collapsible Outdoor Camping Stove
11. GAS ONE GS-3000 Portable Gas Stove with Carrying Case, 9,000 BTU, CSA Approved, Black
GAS ONE GS-3000 Portable Gas Stove is a powerful little burner that comes with a protective carrying case. It is Portable, easy to use, reliable for camping or home emergency kit. Moreover, it comes with safety shut off system and it do not need matches or lighters. This product operate and self lighting, so you don’t have to go searching for a lighter when you are hungry so it’s a great choice that can easily handle the cooking demands of a large group.
- CSA (US & Canadian Standards Association) Approved
- Portable, Easy to use, reliable for camping or home emergency kit
- Piezo type electric starter with safety shut off system; No matches or lighters required
- Comes with black carrying case in ‘Color Box’ (Complete with user manual)
- Heat Output: Up to 9,000 BTU/Hr.
10. Etekcity E-gear Portable Collapsible Windproof Backpacking Gas Camping Stove (Orange)
This is a compact camping stove that has an amazing design. It is waterproof and has a spark and hose that is used to attach to propane and butane canisters. It is very easy to set up and use. it has a fuel flow-control function for smooth operation. It is a great option in case you need something inexpensive but efficient.
- Compatible with both thread and lock connector butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters
- Adjustable folding blades and retractable metal feet make it a very portable stove
- Built-in electric-spark ignition system and adjustable fuel flow control
- Constructed with water-resistant stainless steel, safe valve assembly, and durable fuel hose
- Simple to set up and operate , great for camping trips, hiking and any other outdoor activities
9. Primus Classic Trail Stove
This is a compact design and also very affordable. It comes with a small burner and a fuel valve. Its compact size and weighs only 8 ounce. It offers up to 70 minutes of continuous usage in one cartridge. It is compatible with different other types of canisters. It is recommended to be used by a maximum of three people.
- Primus Product
- Includes outdoor cooking Accessory
- Great for camping
- Trekking , Simple, Robust and Flexible Stove
- Built-in Windshield for fast cooking
- Weighs only 8 ounces, Output;
- Operates for 70 minutes on 230 g gas cartridge (not included)
- Manual ignition, Suitable for 1 to 3 people
8. Coleman II Dual Fuel 1-Burner Camping Stove
This is the best option if you need a premium quality stove. It is a bit more expensive and comes inclusive of all the necessary accessories. One unique feature about this stove is that it uses a dual fuel system i.e liquid fuel lasts four times longer that the use of propane. It has a system that aids in protecting it from harsh winds while you cook outdoors.
7. Stansport Single Burner Propane Stove
This is another great camping companion that you can take it with you outdoors. It provides cooking power of up to 10,000 BTU. It has a fuel regulator that aids reduce on fuel wastages. It has a diameter of about 7.5 inches. When you buy it, you enjoy a one year decent warranty from the manufacturer.
- Propane stove with a chrome plated Anti-Clog burner
- 10,000-BTU burner output; regulator with On/Off control knob
- 7.5-inch diameter grid for stability
- DuraBase with tip-resistant feet hold a 16.4-ounce propane gas cylinder (gas cylinder sold separately)
- One-year warranty against manufacturer defects
6. Etekcity Ultralight Portable Outdoor Backpacking Camping Stoves with Piezo Ignition (Orange)
This is an ultra-lightweight stove that you can find as the best companion for all your outdoor needs. it is built to provide the best cooking experience. It is pretty simple to set up and use. it uses propane or butane tanks. It is compatible with a wide range of them. If you prefer something easy to carry around, then this is it.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel which can stand high temperature and weight
- COMPACT AND COLLAPSIBLE: Design is perfect for ultralight camping and backpacking. Come with carrying case for enhanced portability
- BROAD COMPATIBLITY: Compatible with any 7/16 thread single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters (EN 417)
- FLAME CONTROL: Adjustable control valve for fast maximum heat output all the way down to a simmer quickly and efficiently.
- LEAVE NO TRACE: Adheres to “Leave No Trace” principles set forth by the US Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, and National Park Service. Burns clean, with no debris or soot left behind. 1 Year WARRANTY
5. Flash Personal Camping Stove
This is a compact and safe stove that you can use for unmatched cooking while outdoors. You can set it up within the shortest time and be ready to cook. It has an insulating coat and a liter cup for cooking. There is also a tripod to add stability to this awesome stove. An adjustable burner is also available for easy operations. Ideally, this is one highly portable stove that you can get on the market.
- 1.0 Liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy
- Cozy features color-change temperature indicator
- Adjustable burner with efficient igniter design
- Stabilizer tripod included
- Insulating drink-through lid and bottom cover
- Pot support is not included
4. Coleman Bottle Top Stove
If you are on a limited budget, then this is the ideal solution for all your outdoor cooking needs. it has an efficient fuel control valve that provides the highest cooking power of up to 10,000 BUT. It is compatible with wide range of butane and propane tanks. To protect it from bad weather, there is a system protector that is installed in this stove.
- PerfectFlowTM technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeatTM technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 8-in. pan
- Burner and base separate from propane bottle for compact, easy carrying
- Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control
- Wind baffles help protect your burner from wind for maximum heat
3. MSR Pocket-Rocket Stove
Most of us prefer a stove that is user-friendly. This is one easy to operate stove that uses butane and propane tanks. It has a very affordable and budget-friendly price tag that you can’t just miss out. Its compact design makes it appeal among the many that are on the market.
- Weighs just 3 oz. (85 g), with palm-sized dimensions
- No need for priming, pressurizing, or maintenance.
- Boils 1 liter of water in under 3.5 minutes.
- Glove-friendly controls allow precise flame adjustment, from a simmer to a boil.
- Tri-sectional Windclip wind shield protects flame and boosts efficiency.
2. Etekcity E-gear Outdoor Camping Stove
This is suitable for you in case you are a beginner. It has a simple and collapsible design that allows you to pack and carry around easily. You can set this stove in minutes and be ready to start cooking. It too uses propane and butane tanks. Its outer design is made in water-resistant design allowing for flexible outdoor use.
- Compact design with adjustable folding frame and retracting metal feet
- Built-in electric-spark ignition system and adjustable fuel flow to control flame intensity
- Compatible with most single butane/butane-propane mixed fuel canisters
- Constructed of water-resistant and durable stainless steel
- Easy set up and operation, great for overnight trips, picnics and many other outdoor activities
1. CHENBO Collapsible Outdoor Camping Stove
If you admire something that does not exploit you in price but provides the best performance, then you might land on this great stove. It is the slimmest portable camping stove that you can find around. It is ultra-light and very easy to pack and carry. You won’t regret buying this best stove as it is worth the price and value.
- Large Burner for perfect for frying pans
- compact, lightweight
- breaks down for storage, includes case
- sturdy and large work area